04 December, 2011

Alphabet Soup Sunday #2

The moderator of the Stash Down A to Z group (yours truly) has some bad news to share with you. She is sorry to say she did not finish her A project on time.

I tried, really I did. Mother Nature even intervened and gave me a snow day, and although I knit quite a bit on my Avery cowl that day, I still didn't finish. I fell asleep before 10:00 with about six or seven rows left. So I finally wove the ends in and blocked it yesterday. Unfortunately, the weekend has been so gray that there was very little light to take a nice photo, so pictures are going to have to wait until next Sunday.

In the meantime, I've been Christmas knitting, so I have yet to cast on my B project. It's the Big Herringbone Cowl by The Purl Bee. If you haven't visited The Purl Bee, the blog put out by Purl Soho, please do. I think you'll find it inspirational.

Sorry for the lack of photos in this post. Pretty pictures next Sunday!

No comments: