27 May, 2013

Blogger, Tumblr, and This Space

Hey, friends.  If you're still with me, I'm astonished.  I've been silent for a few months, mainly because I'm not sure what I want this space to be.  I have come to (dare I say it?) dread blogging.

I spend a lot of time thinking about blogging.  I think of things that should go on the blog, but then I don't sit down and write, and then it seems that the things I want to share with you have piled up, and by that point it just feels like work.  And blogging should never feel like work.  It should feel like something I want to do.

Recently, my thoughts have turned to Tumblr.  It seems the perfect platform for what I really want to do: post little bits and pieces of stuff more frequently.  So I investigated switching over, but as with any switch in technology, it seemed like a pain.  So I thought, why not just use my Blogger account that way?

Welcome to my Tumblr that is not a Tumblr.  Welcome to my Blogr.

No comments: