24 August, 2008

Closing Ceremonies

The Ravelympics (and the Beijing Olympics) are officially over. The Keltic Quant did not even get cast on, but I medaled on all four other projects.

A path of Diet Coke cans has been left in my wake.



Performance-enhancing drugs are sometimes a good thing.

Edited later to add: What was I thinking with the above photo? I can't believe I took a picture of my hand with the other glove in between my fingers. It looks like something is growing out of my fingerless mitt.

2 comments:

Ria said...

Congrats on the 4 medals. !7 days goes by fast. Sigh... I so miss diet coke, regular coke is too sweet and I don't like pepsi at all. I recently found out artificial sweeteners have been triggering my migraines, so no more diet coke for me:( i barely drink soda at all anymore.

Ria (tonyfan20 on Ravelry)

Amber said...

Congrats on the medals! I only got one, but I only signed up for one project. With my knitting skills (or lack thereof) and my attention span the one project had me worried! The mitts look fine! I hope Diet Dr. Pepper was a legal drug. I have to stick to diet, nobody wants to be around me on sugar. LOL