24 December, 2008

Merry Christmas to...

All! But especially Ria! The Random Number Generator selected #15, which was this post:
DeleteRia said...

Happy Knittiversary!

I'll tell you about my personal most unique knitting tool. I was at my mom's and working on unpurled cable cowls for Christmas gifts. Her cat made off with my Brittany wood cable needle. Aaacckk! Well I was using Malabrigo Chunky and pretty big needles. So I used a knife and cut a piece of a wood chopstick and then a pencil sharpener to make points. and a nailfile to sand in a little dent in the middle. Still like Brittany better, but it worked!

21 December, 2008

Now, Ria, all you have to do is e-mail me by December 27 to claim your prize and send me your address.

And on the Christmas knitting front... knitting for Small Children still isn't finished. In about a half hour I will be hopping in the car to drive to D.C., and knitting will resume. I still have half a button band and a pair of mittens. Wish me luck!

Blog posts and pictures will resume on December 30. May the next few days find you with friends and family. Merry Christmas!

No comments: