08 April, 2009

Spring Break Is for...

Playing in the snow and making your first snowman, of course!



I've been at the homestead for the past couple of days, hanging out with family. In particular, Small Children. Small Children were really excited when we awoke to several inches of snow Monday morning. As a matter of fact, Small Child #2 was dismayed when she realized that Mommy had not packed her mittens and asked if Auntie Kim would be able to knit some fast enough for her to go outside and play in the snow. Heh. Grandma gave them each a pair of socks to wear on their hands and reminded me that I still don't have her mittens done.


Total group effort involved here, as you can see. Small Children work hard.


Hello! Henry's my name and melting's my game. Give me a visor to shield my eyes from the sun, please.

1 comment:

Seona said...

Looks like you are having a great time, enjoy your break!
Seona x