19 May, 2009

WIP Progress

No time to blog... the end of the school year is upon me! So just a little update regarding the WIP smackdown.

I think that despite my best efforts at swatching, the tam for Small Child #1 turned out too big. BOO! Will either be frogging or adding an elastic band to inside of the brim so that it stays on Small Child #1's head. She is smart, but her brains don't take up THAT much space. It's a good thing she won't be needing it until she goes to kindergarten in the fall.



I have two squares done for the Doctors Without Borders Barn-Raising Quilt Square KAL going on over at Stitch Marker. A third is on the needles, and I have yarn ready to go for two after that, if I don't run out of time. Once you get past the cast on, the squares are very easy and they are for a good cause. Go knit a few!

No comments: