10 May, 2009

WIP Smackdown

I've got too many projects on the needles. This happens from time to time. I have cast on too many things and am irritated that nothing is getting finished. Time to prioritize...

  1. Tam for Small Child #1.
  2. Barn-Raising Quilt squares for Doctors Without Borders quilt auction.
  3. Mom's birthday neckwarmer and mittens. (Her birthday was December 26. Oops.)
  4. THE SELBU MITTEN
  5. Scarf for Project Spectrum North
  6. Socks for Project Spectrum East

That will leave only the crazy sock yarn blanket and a pair of stockinette socks on the needles. I think that's what I need to limit myself to: the blanket, a pair of socks, and another project. Three is the perfect number.

1 comment:

SusanB-knits said...

I'm with you... I have too many projects going on. I usually have two or three but now I have six!! I need to work on one thing and get it finished and then pick the next. Will that happen? probably not, but I will try.