27 February, 2010

Ravelympics—Days Thirteen through Fifteen

Not a lot got done this week, but I did finish the cowl.



This cowl was entered in the Scarf Super-G and the Single Skein Speed Skate. I am standing on the podium, still waiting to receive my medals, so I'll display them when I do my Ravelympics wrap-up.

It's unavoidable at this point... there's no way I'm going to finish everything I set out to do. My focus over the next two days will be Baby Mania, Take Four so I can finish that and send it to the recipient. At the beginning of these Ravelympics I originally set out to get WIPs off the needles but it looks as if that is not going to happen. Typical.

Yarn
Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Chunky in Havasu

Needles
Size 10.5, 6.5 mm

Pattern
Chickadee Cowl by Kristen Kapur

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This cowl came out great. I think it really shows off the colors in the yarn. I think you've done a great job with all you've accomplished during Ravelympics, especially considering it takes me about two weeks of constant knitting to produce a lone sock.