19 September, 2010

B312SC August: Sock Trio

The beginning of the school year has delayed blogging, but now that I've got two weeks under my belt, I'm ready to get back to it. And I'm proud to report that all sorts of socks flew off the needles in August!



I decided to abandon the idea of colorwork for August. I cast on a few different pairs of socks but just couldn't get them to fit. I was particularly heartbroken over the failed Spot Check Socks, but I have frogged them and will try again next July with the same yarns. But all was not lost, as I finished three pairs that had been languishing on the needles.

Sparkly Mango Socks

Pattern: Desk Drawer Socks by me
Yarn: Berroco Sox Metallic in Guava
Needles: Size 1.5, 2.5 mm
Ravel it!

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Pattern: Monkey by Cookie A.
Yarn: Araucania Ranco Multy in Verdigris
Needles: Size 1.5, 2.5 mm
Ravel it!

Misteriosos

Pattern: Mystery Sock '09 by Kirsten Kapur
Yarn: Cascade Heritage Solids in Cerulean
Needles: Size 1.5, 2.5 mm
Ravel it!

2 comments:

Andi said...

You are breaking all kinds of records with all those wonderful socks! They are all beautiful.

Unknown said...

I really like the colors in the Mango Socks. I still haven't finished (or picked up recently) my September sock. I had a bit of a sock incident that thwarted my sock-knitting mojo.