27 September, 2011

Blog Silence

I don't like it!

One thing that makes me very, very sad is when one of my favorite bloggers falls silent. You really do feel connected to people reading their blogs. People you don't know seem like friends, and you can't help but think, "I haven't heard from so-and-so for a while. I wonder what she's up to?"

My blog posts have slowed to a trickle this year, and it makes me sad. Some days I feel like I don't even have time to take care of myself, my house, and my classroom much less get up the energy to write a blog post. I used to blog more. I used to knit more. I used to play more. I used to play practical jokes more. I used to read more. I used to walk more. I used to enjoy life more. I don't know what's gone on in the past year or two, but I certainly don't like it.

Priority rearrangement beginning now. Look for some changes.

No comments: