03 November, 2011

Plunge Pair #4

Do you hear them? I do. I hear angels singing. They are singing in joyful chorus. They are singing the Hallelujah Chorus.



These socks were long in the making, if you count backwards from the day I cast on the first pair with the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad pooling yarn. I began blogging about Little Giants on June 18. Do the math. Or don't. According to the Date Duration Calculator, that's 139 days of thinking about green and white yarn, knitting green and white yarn, blocking green and white yarn, or blogging about green and white yarn. It's time to be done.

And by the way, according to the Date Duration Calculator (isn't that a nifty thing?), I am only a mere 71 days behind in the Plunge.



Yarn: String Theory Colorworks Entanglement in Chlorophyll
Needle: Size 1, 2.25
Pattern: None, but project notes can be found here.

2 comments:

Andi said...

They may have been a whole lot of trouble, but man they are beauties! Well done you!

meg said...

So super cute. There is just something about Striped Socks that makes me smile. Like puppies!