07 August, 2008

My Second Swap

This post is looooooooooooooooooooooong overdue.

I participated in the second round of the Books 'n More Swap on Ravelry. This time, the package requirements were a knitting book (or book equivalent), yarn (of course), and a handmade item. The item did not have to be handmade by the giver, however.

Here's a picture of my loot!



My book is Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road: Sock Patterns for the Traveling Knitter, the yarn a skein of Zitron Trekking XXL in colorway 186, and my item a pair of crocheted (I think) earrings from Strawberry Creations. I also received a cute little keychain in the shape of a skein of yarn and some Renew lotion for my dry knitter's hands. A big thanks to Elissa, my fairy yarnmother!

As for my package... I haven't sent it out yet. Still working on the handmade gift, but almost done!

Okay, edited later to add... just realized that Strawberry Creations is Elissa's Etsy shop!

No comments: