08 August, 2008

Seen and Heard Problems

You may have noticed that my blog has been changing drastically lately. One of the new features in the sidebar is Seen and Heard. This was supposed to be a blog list, wherein the list would rearrange itself in order of most recent update. Turns out that Blogger is having problems with this feature. They posted about it on their Known Issues page over a week ago, and still no fix, and still no update. The Blogger Support form isn't working, and many bloggers have posted to the Blogger Help Group that they've been experiencing the same problem, with no response. I have come to call it the Blogger-Not-So-Helpful Group. I know this is a free blog, and I hate to bite the hand that feeds me, but this looks really bad for Blogger... and for Google, since Blogger is a Google product.

So I'm taking down the blog list and in its place is a simple link list.

No comments: